wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Been suffering with language and communication problems

Customer Question

Hello there, been suffering with language and communication problems since a head back in October 2020. Also having sleep problems, headaches, tirdness and periods of of dizziness since. Having Memory problems as well and brain fog. What could this possibly be ? Post Concussion syndrome possibly? Thanks.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
head injury back in October 2020
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Given the limited information available it is difficult to say what the underlying cause of your problems are .

So. What to do?

I suggest you consult with a neurologist for a full workup.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS.

I hope you feel better soon