Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Neurology Specialist
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma Clinical Neurology
111828307

I was in an RTA and had a Brain contusion that resulted in

I was in an RTA and had a Brain contusion that resulted in me being paralysed down my left side, after a few weeks I started to regain my left arm and leg, now 51 years later I am having some trouble with my left arm and leg, is paralysis returning
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: The cold weather did at first, but now nothing makes it feel better, and i have a permanent ache in my left shoulder and pain when I tilt my head to shave,and walking is getting more difficult each day
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have COPD and recently had a heart attack and am now retired

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query, this is Dr Ansari Welcomes you.

The history suggests that you have developed muscle spasticity and maybe a Frozen shoulder. You need to be assessed by a Neurologist or Physiotherapist. Treatment can range from muscle relaxant tablets, Botox injection and Physiotherapy.

Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!