ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Need some help with a pain question

Customer Question

Need some help with a pain question
Category: Neurology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

How can I help you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have tingling in my scalp

Does it come or radiate from ear, tooth or neck.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Well it can range. I had it in my hands yesterday night and this morning. Then this came on about 2 hours ago. It’s stiff in the back of my neck and I get neck pain there too on and off every few days, my legs are muscle spasming by the calf and knees and are a bit stiff and my buttox cheeks both went numb 4 days ago and that went in a day. I also have back pain on my lower middle back which comes on and off randomly. It’s all random things and I have eye twitching and my face gets tight and tingles a lot
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Sounds all muscular. Any trauma in the past? Injuries to neck or the back

Are you on any medications. Statins can cause the symptoms that you are experiencing

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No, no trauma. My neck feels constantly stiff when I move or stand up
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My symptoms came on slowly but all in different places and they’ll disappear and come back
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m just on amytripptaline for the pain in my back / neck, promethazine for sleep and octasa
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The only trauma I had was lip dissolving 4 ish weeks ago. My problems started a day after
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have a full body mri scheduled for Thursday
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
when I had a head ct scan it was clear and my bloods were too, just that I was anemic
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

The full body mri would be tye best imaging. It is really difficult to get a whole body mri. Other common issues can be vitamin d deficiency, vitamin b 12 issues. Anemia can also make one tired (only when hemoglobin is too low)

CT scan being clear is a good sign

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yeh my symptoms just come abs go all the time, like now my head numbness has wearer off mostly and I’ve got tightness around the front and back of my neck
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m getting a full body mri on Thursday
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m just a bit worried it’s MS

MS diagnosis is made via visualization of plaques in the brain. Many symptoms overlap with MS and mostly is it benign and nothing to worry about.  Let's see what the mri brain shows. I am pretty sure that it will be normal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I’m thinking it’s something to do with my spine or neck or some nerve damage

Please don't assume various problems. The mri scan will reveal if anything is abnormal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi the tingling and numbness has spread to my left foot?

Tingling and numbness alone is not convincing but combined with weakness makes it more worrisome

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I got an mri of my whole body and the results came back clear. What does this mean ?
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 7 days ago.

That means it is excellent. They have not found any plaques of MS and it is very reassuring.