Dr, Mark
Dr, Mark, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years of medical practice in internal medicine
19706630

I’m sorry the connection could NOT proceed. No I have Lytic

Customer Question

I’m sorry the connection could NOT proceed.
JA: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: No I have Lytic Lesions in my skull diagnosing Multiple. myeloma.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Recently I have been a little confused and my family have spoken to each other about a “change” in me. It’s like brain fog or confusion I am 81 and have enjoyed good health following the diagnosis in 2009
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. Sorry to hear about your problem. When was the myeloma diagnosed? Are you on chemotherapy?
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
Confusion can have many causes. High blood calcium levels are common with myeloma and that will cause confusion. Also electrolyte abnormalities can occur. Many meds used to treat the myeloma will cause confusion. I need to know what meds you take. You need to see your oncologist to have blood work.
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
Any questions?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am not on any medicationews. I was on ZOMETA every 4 weeks from diagnosis on 2009 until my femur spontaneously broke. You was the treatment that caused the fracture. I Ave been going to Cristies for years. The Covid pandemic has brought visits to an end. I have blood tests locally which are sent on to Christies I am waiting for a telephone call from onew of the con sultanas this week. The brain fog has show up in the last couple of weeks.
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
I’m concerned that something in the labs is not normal. Such as a high calcium or abnormal electrolytes. If these tests are normal then a brain mri is the next step.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Not sure I want to send another sum of money. I am not familiar with this system
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
There’s no need for a phone call and spending extra money.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It is askingoing for more money and as they have my card details I am concerned that they haver access to my account
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I do not wish to spend any more
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
I understand. Please contact customer service and you will not be billed for any unwanted charges.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What is the number of Customer service please? (
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/undefined
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Yank the eufopisthobranch
Thankyou for the offerThan you. Can you give e me the updated. Er
US for.Customers. ECustomer. Service number needed
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
1(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I do othI do not wish to order timI do oth
I do ñot wish to continue with Just Answer .
Please acknowledge knowEPlease acknowledge you have received this message.Please confirm.
PLEASE CANCEL BANK DETAILS AND INFORM ME THAT MY DETAILS HAVE D
HAVE BEEN DELETED. Thankyou. Astrea Harrison
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
Please contact customer service for this.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can cel .you details regarding my account
Expert:  Dr, Mark replied 17 days ago.
You must contact customer service. I don’t deal with billing issues or membership.