The possibilities are -
1. Primary stabbing headache.
2. Benign intracranial hypertension.
I suggest -
4. Yes you can take triptans on as and when required basis.
For sleep you can take -
1. Tablet Benadryl 25mg 1 hour before going to sleep.
2. Melatonin 3mg before bed may help both headaches and sleep as well.
In addition to these medications, please follow -
Good sleep hygiene of 8 hours of sleep per day.
Avoid certain food like high sugar content and caffeine before bed.
I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.
In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani