ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have been diagnosed with Intraosseous Haemangioma. I need

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with Intraosseous Haemangioma. I need to see a consultant but don't know any?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No doctor and no medications
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Before you go ahead, need to know about the charges for this Consultation? I am currently in UK?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Intraosseous hawmangioma is not common.  The treatment is usually conservative. Is the hematologist might look into clotting factor  Abnormality.

Is there any family history of bleeding disorders please

Also do you bleed easily

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No family history of bleeding disorders. This Intraosessous haemignonia is in skull.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 15 days ago.

May I know how was it detected please. Did you have a headscan and if so for what reason

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hit my head in a wooden post. Headaches and then CT Scan was done. Found it by chance and then confirmed by MRI Scan. Is there any treatment for to that?

What was this size please