Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I’m having a lot of strange symptoms but Should I rule out

Customer Question

I’m having a lot of strange symptoms but Should I rule out MS or seek more help about it?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What exactly are your symptoms?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’ve had on and off pins and needles and tingles for years I’d say. But in the last while I have been experiencing along with this heavy tongue, tingly numbness and keeps coming and going on my right hand and foot and that sometimes goes into my lower leg. I’m having twitching muscle movements in legs for the past 2 days my left eye has been twitching and my skin feels itchy but underneath as the scratching doesn’t seem to reach it if that makes sense? More so on my head like my brain is itchy and it’s driving me crazy!! I seen that these could all be indicators of MS and it’s something I obviously so hope isn’t the case.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’ve also had daily headaches that sometimes cause my right side of face to feel tingly. I had bloods done but all came back normal so confused as to what it is! Thanks
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

All these symptoms sound more of an anxiety rather than MS. However, if these occur for a long time better see a doctor and get an examination for further reassurance. It does not sound MS though.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Every story I read they say it started like this so that’s why I’m concerned. I’m 18 weeks pregnant so can’t take much for pains in legs etc or head. Is it even worth mentioning MS concerns to doctor?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

You can mention, there is nothing to worry about and even in pregnancy such symptoms can occur.