Dr, Mark
Dr, Mark, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years of medical practice in internal medicine
19706630

I have recently found out I have a Hemangioma in my brain

Hello I have recently found out I have a Hemangioma in my brain and also two small one on my spine and a possible meningioma on the other side of my brain what could possibly causes for this be? And is it possible to have the hemangioma in the Ribs on one side?
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: yes I have the cds
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I have been able to get a neurologist to take my condition serious? Why do you think this is?
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. Give me a few minutes to respond.
Hemangiomas are fairly common and occur nearly anywhere in the body. Like meningiomas the cause for these benign growths is unknown.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What if they cause you problems like constant ringing in my ears and the feeling of being drunk when I don’t drink and light headed ness and poor balance the one in my brain is in the space between my eyes ears and brain and I have had temporary blindness and I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Hemaplegic Migrains? Sensitivity to bright light.
A neurosurgeon needs to evaluate you. Meningiomas are not cancerous but they can cause symptoms due to pressure on the brain.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The other Brain Tumour is on the opposite side of my brain both located behind my eyes.
The neurologist and neurosurgeon need to evaluate you to see if your symptoms are due to the meningioma or hemangioma.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have been trying to get help but of cause with the way things are with Covid it’s very difficult to get appointments I have one for next year but I know my symptoms are getting worse.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you I understand that this is what is needed. I appreciate your advice in this matter and thank you greatly for taking the time to answer my questions.