Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have seizures and my allergy Dr. refused to work with me.

Customer Question

I have seizures and my allergy Dr. refused to work with me. This lead to finding out that my allergy Dr. had lied about collecting a deductible charge. A deductible was not needed to start service with my allergy Dr. He charged me 1500.00 and called it a deductible plus office co pays and injections. My health insurance told me. A deductible was not need for allergy treatments. What can be done about an outline Doctor charging his patients and claiming it is a deductible. The Doctor and office manager both lied to me about paying a deductible before I start service with their office. Can I sue them for lying about charges.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don't want to talk to Dr.Shakeel Ansari. I need someone else different.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. This entirely depends on what you agreed to pay and what you checked with your insurance.

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 7 days ago.

I would suggest you complain in writing to the provider so they have chance to action this or explain

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
A chance. They have lied to me on purpose. They know. Can I sue them for lying to me. How do I get this started.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 5 days ago.

If you can prove it then possibly. You would need to contact a solicitor for this

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have no idea what a solicitor is. What that and where would I find that- solicitor.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 5 days ago.

A solicitor is a lawyer. They are the profession who assist on legal matters

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I see, first time I heard that. Thank you. I know they have many different kinds of attorneys. What is the title to this attorney. For example. They have employment attorneys and injury attorneys. What would be the ideal attorney name for a this type problem. A problem in the medical field. A Doctor that lies about billing and doesn't want to work with his patients.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 4 days ago.

I am a doctor sorry, you should just phone a solicitors and ask them. Most practices then have different specialties