Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

They have taken me off pamiprexol and put me a pump,after me

Customer Question

They have taken me off pamiprexol and put me a pump,after me tablets at 5.0 of 2 50 mg ofsafnamide and a tablet of Co -carelda 25g/100mg which gives me boost for an hour after a short walk I seize up and havebad cold sweats.I thought with the pump I would be more mobile
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: I'm diabetic and have 2 injections every day to control it.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: It's when I go cold the sweats are bad do I have to keep temperature constant
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly. Please bear with me if you have to wait a few minutes as I may be busy with references for your question or sometimes with other customers.

Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 10 days ago.

Initial period of treatment with a new treatment often causes some reactions.

This is all that is happening in your case.

You should continue with the pump, you will find these effects decreasing gradually and you should soon be fine on the pump.

This can take about two weeks.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti