How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 4968
Experience:  MD
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

I need to see a neurologist, yes. I suffer from cluster

This answer was rated:

I need to see a neurologist
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes. I suffer from cluster headaches I take sumatriptan
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: daily nausea sometimes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need oxygen therapy

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am sorry to hear this. Are you therefore seeking a private neurologist?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

I can help you find one via messaging or would you like me to call?

Where are you based please?

Dr Baker and other Neurology Specialists are ready to help you