Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I'm worried about my bang on the head, Around 2 weeks, No

Customer Question

I'm worried about my bang on the head
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: Around 2 weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 17 days ago.

Good evening, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I fell and banged my head 2weeks ago just a little concerned
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No call
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Just text please

I'm very sorry to hear about that. 

Sorry the site offers calls automatically we can continue typing of course.

Why did you fall and did you lose consciousness after hitting your head? How do you feel now/since then?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No didn't lose consciousness. Just a big bump and it was painful
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I feel OK just keep getting niggle pains in the area . I still have small lump and ringing in my right ear
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Not continues ringing just every now again

Ok I see, well so long as loss of consciousness, significant amnesia nor significant vomiting directly after the head injury have occurred there isn't any need for a CT scan etc and you likely have a bit of a haematoma by the scalp (big bruise) and this will heal. You could try applying an ice pack every now and then to the area and take some paracetamol but otherwise you don't need to be concerned and it will settle with some more time.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What the the niggle pains
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Are the niggly pains nothing to worry about

Well you still have a lump there so it's likely a pressure effect from that really. I don't think you've broken anything or caused serious injury but applying ice will help get rid of the lump and associated symptoms faster.