How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 6237
Experience:  MD
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

I have fibromyalgia and i need a good gp, layrica, yed i see

This answer was rated:

I have fibromyalgia and i need a good gp
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: layrica
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yed i see in my country im new in this country
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer

A GP in the UK will have a boundary area to cover therefore which GPs available depends on your postcode. And then the practice you register with will dictate who at that practice will be your GP.

Here is a link for you to search

Dr Baker and other Neurology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
What can i do with my fibromyalgia

What do you mean sorry?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
They tell me nhs to go to private dr
You can utilise a private GP if you prefer if that is what you are asking. For that there is no restriction
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you call me

Can I clarify you would like me to call to find a GP? I am asking as I think messaging is fine for that and we can cancel your call and refund your money.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Because i went to know whAt is best private hospital for fibromyalgia

Where in the UK are you?

I can call at about 20:30 or later if this works

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Im in westdrayton
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Put its ok for me to go central of london
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
If their is good gp
I would suggest specifically for Fibromyalgia you go to a specialist rather than a GP

A GP by definition is not a specialist, those who are specialist would be in a particular area, not likely a particular clinic