Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I’ve been having constant right temple pain radiating to the

Customer Question

I’ve been having constant right temple pain radiating to the back of my head on the right side, ibuprofen isn’t taking it away, this has been like it for 2 days and throughout the night too. Prior to this I was ill with a cold/flu and had sinus pain all over my face. Ive noticed I also have a clicking sound coming from my jaw whenever I yawn or brush my teeth. I don’t know if they’re relating in any way, the clicking is from my right side also, I just really want the temple pain to go away
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: it’s been for 2 days straight now, no nausea
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: there’s nothing else thank you
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 11 days ago.

This is Dr. Naz.

I have over 10 years of experience.

I’d be happy to assist you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

Please ignore if you do not want a phone call. We can continue our discussion over the chat.

I am offering information only and do not intend to establish, nor should my response be taken as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I’d love to understand more about the situation. Please allow me to be of assistance.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask your question.

How old are you?

Since when do you have this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m 26, this started on Saturday evening, it’s now Monday and it’s been pretty much constant

Do you have an ypain on chewing? Any jaw pain?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The top of my gums feel quite tender but no pain when it’s ‘clicking’ or chewing food

Any problem with vision? any vomiting?

ANy other symptoms?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No vision is fine and no vomiting or nausea. No other issues apart from the ones in the original post

This is likely to tension headaches where muscle around the face are tensed and causes problem like these.

You should take regular paracetamol and ibuprofen for the pain, that would help you in this regard.