Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I have lost dexterity in my hand and have tremors in my left

Customer Question

Hi , i have lost dexterity in my hand and have tremors in my left arm,
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: health good, anxiety makers things worst
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question. Thank you very much for your trust in just answer

Can you tell me your age?

Could you tell me your gender, the medications you take, and has this ever happened to you before? How is your blood pressure? Chest or Jaw pain?

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you today, I want to tell you that this type of situation may be closely related to deterioration of the neurological sensorium in patients over 40 or 45 years with greater frequency as they have a greater tendency to suffer from cerebrovascular conditions that can trigger significant neurological disorders for this reason it is vital to perform a measurement of blood pressure, which must be within normal limits first to be able to establish an appropriate therapeutic strategy, then a neurological assessment in person by your doctor could help us to rule out any neurological situation in evolution that requires immediate urgent medical attention or medical emergency, In the meantime it is not recommended to do anything but wait and have an expectant management and request an appointment with your primary health care physician, if there are any symptoms such as decreased strength in the right or left half of the body, difficulty speaking, drooling or accumulation of abnormal saliva in the oral cavity along with headache or pain in the cervical region you should go to the doctor as soon as possible.