wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Suffer with arthritic pain. More acutely with term totally

Customer Question

Suffer with arthritic pain. More acutely with long term totally .unexplained TERROR, TREMORS, involuntary SHREIKING and convulsing.at kpresent surfacing strongly Looking at Bach Flower remedies. Help advice and suggestions (not in the form of drugs) - Please help
Category: Neuropathy
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am 80. This has been going on a.couple of months. I take mirtazapine 15 mg. venlafaxine
33mg Rivaroxaban 20 mg and losartan 25 mg I have no problems -apart from a twisted neck and spine. The tensions in the muscles of my back seem to be trying to release but then go into spasm. and I shriek involuntarily. Herbal remedies have. Thelps .Even small doses of any opiate type drugs relieve the tensions a little but simply send me to sleep. Im looking for alternative products such as - maybe - Bach Flower remedies that could be helpful in relieving my nervous system generally. Herbal remedies have not helped. Please can. you advise-or point me in the right direction to find alternative type of help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

Here is a very good webpage that you might find helpful:

https://www.crystalherbs.com/catalogue/Bach%20Flower%20Remedy%20Leaflet.pdf

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already have this list myself. The ‘rescue’ remedy has not helped. What I need is a more specific remedy for my condition. Please advise.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

I did not know you already had that data.

I will opt out so that an expert more knowledgeable on this topic may assist you.
Have a good week.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I am very sorry for the delay in response.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As Tom is a certified professional on the subject I would like you to let me know why he has suddenly left me, what his current advice would on the basis of my replies and what certified specialist you would refer me on to
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I found that an extremely irresponsible,impersonal and abrupt message to someone who is clearly in distress. Do you have an expert with more ‘understanding’ .?