Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

hi I have a Nissan navara with factory fitted sat nav and

hi I have a Nissan navara with factory fitted sat nav and voice attivation phone but bi am having a problem with the phone. When I call on the phone the person that answers say they cannot hear me properly there is background noises what can I do?

Hi there, do you still need assistance with this? le tme know please.

Are they saying your cutting out? or its static? or what?

Just checking to make sure you didn't need help still. thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

People say that they cannot hear me properly there is interference.can you tell me where the microphone is.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered all my question people say they cannot hear me it is like there is interference .

You asked where the microphone was, sorry if their was a misunderstanding.

If the noise they are hearing is static then it's highly possible that the mic is at fault, but if it's more like your cutting out then the Bluetooth reciever/antennae is more likely.