Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

I need to change the seat belt stalk on the front passenger

I need to change the seat belt stalk on the front passenger seat of my 55 plated xtrail (leather/electric seat) Looks as if I need to take either the centre console or the seat out to get access to the stalk securing bolt. Suggestions, please

Which part are you referring to as a "stalk"

here I'll include the seat belt diagrams as well.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Jake - the seat belt buckle - the drawing says I need to remove the seat. But I've actually managed to winkle out the piece of metal which freakishly dropped into the buckle slot, so problem solved. However, thanks for prompt and helpful support and drawings. Rgds

well done, feel free to print them out for future reference if needed.