indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician

how many rear parking break cables are ther on a s reg primera

how many rear parking break cables are ther on a s reg primera p11

Hi .

The cable comes in three parts the front from the hand brake leve then the rear right and left .

Right cable part number 365302F200

Left rear part number 365312F200

If you need the front cable ,part Number 364022F000.

If you still need further assistance then please don't rate, just get back to me with the reply button, and I will get back to you or inform another expert to assist. Also there is no extra charge after accepting . Kindest regards Greg

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi thanks for the answer i have had bmw garage put the cabels on but still i have no hand brake fuction at all any idea please

Hi .

Will have to adjust the rear wheel shoes and then the handbrake adjuster on the hand brake lever, you will have to pull back the plastic cover and adjust with a 10mm socket. The hand lever should click 3 to 5 clicks when pulling up .

Rgds Greg