How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask indy-tech Your Own Question
indy-tech, Import tech
Category: Nissan
Satisfied Customers: 7331
Experience:  Import technician
Type Your Nissan Question Here...
indy-tech is online now

I own a Nissan 2004 almera s. I am in Germany next

This answer was rated:

I own a Nissan 2004 almera s. I am in Germany for the next 12 months and want to register the car. can you tell me the part numbers for european replacement headlight and rearlights?
Hi .

Here at this link you should be able to find some good used headlights .

Please click here for site

Anothedr possible link ,click here

Online link .please click here

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.
indy-tech and other Nissan Specialists are ready to help you