Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a Nissan Terrano 2 all windows and sunroof don’t

I have a Nissan Terrano 2 all windows and sunroof don’t work. The 40amp fuse in the engine is good and I have power to the fuse box in the truck. All of the fuses inside the truck are also good. What do I do next.
Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Cheques the fuses in both fuse boxes all is good what next.
Assistant: What year is your Terrano?
Customer: It is a 2000 model.
Assistant: Are you fixing your Terrano yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked the 40 amp fuse in the engine bay for the power windows also that there is power from this to the fuse box inside the truck and then chequed all the fuses on the fuse box inside the truck
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is as much as I know

Hey there, Do you have power to the master switch on the door with the key to ON position?

If not the power window relay or the SECU will be a t fault here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you mean the power window amplifier relay part number 28515of420 on the inside of the drivers door

I am familiar the power window amplifier, but that was on the year model prior to yours in the US. If you have looked and see on there, then that's also highly likely. amplifier or SECU.

its not uncommon for the US vs UK models to be off a year or so.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where is the SECU and what does it look like.

Here you go.