Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Can you tell me where the fuse is for the front fog lights

Can you tell me where the fuse is for the front fog lights on 2006 Pathfinder please

hey there, thanks for the question.

Fuse 53 in the IPDM by the passengers side firewall.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a 2006 model which does not seem to correspond with your diagrams. It is also a Right Hand Drive.Standing at the front of the car and looking at the windscreen I have one only fuse box on the right which contains relays and 3 fuses which are for the*****system. On the left hand side is one fuse box which contains fuses for things like rad fan, at cont unit, fr blr mtr, aux socket, horn radio. etc but nothing about fog lights or any other type of light at all
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its OK I've found it. Thank you.