Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Jake - sorry about this. Did not know what a billing code

Customer Question

Jake - sorry about this. Did not know what a billing code was! When trying to start my Nissan Micra, strangely the boot lid kept opening! A mechanic replaced the faulty battery and car is in order - except the boot lid is permanently locked. Other door locking and unlocking devices are in order. I am a woman well past her prime with no available assistance!
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.
Hey there, thanks for the question.So the only issue here is that the boot wil not open now correct?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How can I make the boot lid open?
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.
We’ll depending on the year model of your Micra there are a couple of possibilities.
A couple common things that go on the boot are the lock actuator and there is a wire in the boot harness where it enters the roof/quarter.