Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a double cab NISSAN NAVARA first registered in 2003

Customer Question

I have a double cab NISSAN NAVARA first registered in 2003 which I use to carry a US style camper on the back. It recently developed a very annoying fault.
When you start the car the heater fan comes on full blast and you cannot stop it without taking out a couple of fuses. This then means you cannot heat or air condition the vehicle or demist the screen when necessary!! I am planning a camping trip in April and want to get this corrected. Is this likely to be expensive??
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi with the switch you can not turn it off ?

So with off position and all speed position the blower fan is ON full blast .

Rgds Greg