Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Nissan Connect sat nav has a fault. Sometimes the radio

Customer Question

Nissan Connect sat nav has a fault. Sometimes the radio remains on when the ignition is off and the key removed. Most of the time it seems dead, but intermittently it will come on and then go off. The other morning the battery was flat. I suspect it might have turned itselff on during the night.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer. Are You online?