Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan Connect sat nav has a fault. Sometimes the radio

Customer Question

Nissan Connect sat nav has a fault. Sometimes the radio remains on when the ignition is off and the key removed. Most of the time it seems dead, but intermittently it will come on and then go off. The other morning the battery was flat. I suspect it might have turned itselff on during the night.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer. Are You online?