Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

The intercooler pipe has snapped. RAC told me it was a known

Customer Question

The intercooler pipe has snapped. RAC told me it was a known fault that should have been corrected in Service. Nissan are telling me that's not true and it'll be £300 to fix. I'm trying to find anything that helps my argument!
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2012 Juke
Assistant: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nope, had to have it towed off the M1 to my local garage, so now its in their workshop and I'm looking at a bill far higher than I expected
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's all really. I don't have the time to fix it myself, but I ws hoping to be able to complain that they should have fixed it before they sold it to me three years ago
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay, I was absent.
Dear customer, do you still require help?
If so, how many miles have yoour can run since you bought it?