sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I got a Nissan note 15 plate and the auto light keeps

Customer Question

Hi I got a Nissan note 15 plate and the auto light keeps flashing in it what is the reason and is it safe to drive
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Can you clarify if the light is the engine management light or and auto/car shape indicator lights?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It's just a green auto light that keeps flashing think it's to do with the starter

Dear customer, Sorry for my delay.
If the light is in form of a car and it has a key this means that you have activated the alarm system, and that your key is inside the vehicle and it is warning you to be careful not to leave the key inside the vehicle and exit as it will not be blocked. When we see that you have a green light this means that the alarm is already activated, but if you do not have any of these previous cases, you have activated the Indicators may simply that the indicator is unconfigured because the Nissan has been presenting this problem, is a deprogramming in the electrical module and is solved by simply deleting the error codes that the vehicle presents by means of a Nissan diagnostic equipment you do not have what worry and you can drive the car with no worries.
Have you understood me dear customer?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 days ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok.
Did you solve your problem?
Is there anything else i could help you?
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 3,4 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much.
​Regards, Sebastian