Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My micra keeps on coming up with po1211 dtc code and goes

Customer Question

my micra keeps on coming up with po1211 dtc code and goes into limp mode
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Dear customer, would you please check again the code? I couldn't find it in the manual.
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
sorry the code is p1121 defenition throttle control actuator return spring
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no id rather chat online
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hi sebastian are you still there?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i hope you guys are not going to charge me because i am not happy, no conversation reply since 20-12pm
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hope you are not scamming me
Dear customer, I am sorry for my delay. I am not at my office at the moment. Please give me sometime because I need to check somethings about your error code.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer, forgive me for the delay, in the place where I am, i have communication failures but now i am back to my office.
We are ot an scam and we are here to help.
Now about your query. The error codeis related to the throttle potentiometer, could you tell me if you have verified or performed any work on it?
what scanner did you use?
Thanks in advance.