Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Where is the fuse located for the power take off and what

Customer Question

where is the fuse located for the power take off and what size amp is it
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: yes i believe that the one in side the glove compartment but there is no in dication which one it is or the amp rating
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: cv14 nlk is that a 14 reg
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have tried pulling some fuse out but if you don't know where it is there are a lot of fuses to pull
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please your reg number in order to give you the location and amp of the fuse you need.
also what fuse do you mean?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Reg cv14nlk

Hello dear customer, i am having some problem finding the diagram in my files, but as soon as i have them i will send it to you. My aplogies for my long time.