experteer
experteer,
77184159

I bought a used Nissan Qashqai Tekna in April 2019 from

I bought a used Nissan Qashqai Tekna in April 2019 from Lexus Coventry with a twelve months warranty and after roughly 400 miles it has problems with the gearbox. It has done 62000 miles
Assistant: What is the model of your '19 Nissan?
Customer: 2014 Nissan Qashqai Tekna
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Going to garage as I cant do it.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The car was serviced before delivery. Will the warranty cover the gearbox?

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Yes, of course gearbox damages are covered by the warranty. The warranty only does not cover damage caused by external influences, such as e.g. impact of the gear unit on a stone, lack of service, etc. However, this does not seem to be the case with your vehicle.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.