Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

It won’t start Assistant: Have you checked the battery,

Customer Question

It won’t start
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: They don’t look to be, I’m not sure.
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: It’s a Qashqai 64 plate
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’m about to attempt a jump start
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The engine doesn’t turn over it just clicks when I turn the key
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 9 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sure

Have you tried the jump start yet ?

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, when you try to start on the car, does the engine turns over but wont't start?
Thanks in advance.