Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I need to replace the A/C heater panel on the dashboard of

Customer Question

I need to replace the A/C heater panel on the dashboard of my 2011 Nissan Pixo
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: not relevant
JA: What is the model of your '11 Nissan?
Customer: Pixo
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I have removed the broken part and want to fix in place a new part
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is the best way to connect the vent cables to the A/C Heater fan unit
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The complication is that there are three cables that connect to the A/C heater fan unit which look like they mechanically connect the unit to vents. The access to connect these is restricted, is there a way to make access easier?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This question has not been answered in more than 5 days!
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you still need help?
If so, could you tell me please your reg number or your specific nissan software in order to help you located the right A/C heater panel you need.
Thanks in advance.