Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Pathfinder wont start. Appears to be immobilised Assistant:

Customer Question

Pathfinder wont start. Appears to be immobilised
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Bought new battery thus morning. Still not starting.
Assistant: What year is your Pathfinder?
Customer: 06
Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The key will open and close the doors bit wont let me start the car
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer,could you tell me please if you have any indicator lit on your dashboard?
Thanks in advance.