Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Ok so 2 weeks ago had a flat battery charged battery

Customer Question

Ok so 2 weeks ago had a flat battery charged battery everything ok no issue. Last Friday car alarm started whilst driving RAC discounted as faulty due to water damage but everything else ok. Got in it today started ok no problem got out clicked lock button on door handle and I have some sort of alarm no going off which won’t stop. Have had to disconnect battery it’s a Nissan Micra C+C 06 plate
Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: It sounds like from inside the car
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Micra C+C 06 plate
Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnected the battery reconnected no change tried everything
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please continue to search for an answer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How much longer is this going to take
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you checked the fuses and relays so far?
Thanks in advance.