Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

The remote control to open my car is not working Assistant:

Customer Question

The remote control to open my car is not working
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Micra 2004
Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing till now
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Because it can't work the stearing is locked
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi a'm still waiting to hear from you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, have you ever replaced your key fob battery? Also have you tried with your spare key fob?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks I have sent it to a mechanic.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Great dear customer, i will let this open so if you need anymore help or want a second opinion please let me know.
Regards.