Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

My hazard lights come on without operating them micro 2006,

Customer Question

My hazard lights come on without operating them micro 2006
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Hazard warning lights
JA: What is the model of your '06 Nissan?
Customer: 1600cc
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Hope to fiddled with indicator stalk up and down works then comes back on again
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, did this happening after some kind of mishap?
Thanks in advance.