experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have been asked by fiend of mine to look on to his car. It

I have been asked by fiend of mine to look on to his car. It has warning light on the dashboard P1135 O2 downstream proportional sensor is looged is as well as P0627 Low Pressure punp relay circuit. That is 2015 qashqai 1.6 dci .\\are there any there common issues with O2 sensors or would you rather advice to check wiring condition?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Not yet . I was wondering if it is known issue with sensor. What do you mean by dabord bulbs? Dashboad indicators are LEDs
JA: What year is your MiniE?
Customer: Is 2015 nissan qashqai 1.6 dci diesel .Aprox 65000 miles
JA: Are you fixing your MiniE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I plugged is snap on diag. However data list doesnt seem to cover secondary sensor, there is lots of other paremets but no O2s2 therefore unable to look on data
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just that

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

I am now dealing with your question, I will be back in this chat in a few minutes.

These two errors are difficult to differentiate.

Does the car have a loss of power?

If so, then the flow controller on the high pressure fuel pump should be checked and the wiring harness to it should be checked.

If not, the O2 sensor should be replaced first.

We have two faults here, one of which is the main fault and one of the secondary faults. Here you can only try.

If there is no loss of power, you should start with the O2 sensor, because it is quite often defective.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.