Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a 370Z that won't start. The door opens but when you

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 370Z that won't start. The door opens but when you push the starter it lights up and says Lock but nothing else happens.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: No where are the fuses located and which fuse is it likely to be?
JA: What year is your 370Z?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you fixing your 370Z yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am because it is stuck in a car park and I can't get anyone to look at it. I have tried the other key, lock and unlock and removed the fuse for the steering lock but nothing'
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, Do you have any suggestions?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please how many time you have without replacing the key fob and car's battery?
thanks in advance.