Marc Webster
Marc Webster,
Experience:  mechanic at sw autos
107219462

My car keeps turning in the traction control sign Assistant:

My car keeps turning in the traction control sign
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: And it stops the car completely in the middle of the road
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s a Nissan Juke 2014 it’s automatic
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried turning it off and on it works for a bit but then it doesn’t it again
i would have the ans sensors checked, these interact with traction control and can bring that light on, my advice would be to take the car somewhere to be plugged into diagnostic to read the faults that are stored.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay thank you and also when I searched for the problem it said something about the catalyst converter is that something that could affect it as well
that shouldn't interact with traction control but it may bring a similar light on, it is possible that it is a seperate fault with the cat converter. again a good diagnostic test can check this.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay thank you
thats no problem, please click accept and leave feedback it helps the site grow thanks again.