Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

54 plate xtrail ,abs andesp light on,no speedo,I have

Customer Question

54 plate xtrail ,abs andesp light on,no speedo,I have replaced all abs Sensers.some has tried an odi meter but says it doesn't even recognise that there is an ecu.swapped ecu to try,won't even start,any ideas please
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: Yes brake light warning as well,have changed abs unit.
JA: What is the model of your '54 Nissan?
Customer: 2.2 deisil
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ok,changed all abs Sensers,the abs unit and a spare ecu.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that's it thank you
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you done a diagnostic so far? if so, could you share the error codes with me please!