sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Where is the speedse, cabstar looking location of speedo

Customer Question

where is the speedse
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: cabstar looking location of speedo sensor 2010
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: no speedo does not work
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i need to no where its located
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no ty
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

Dear customer, based on the information presented to me, the speed sensor is attached to the transmission, it is simply an actuator known as the spinning top which has a small plastic gear that rotates and gives the signal to the cluster to indicate speed.
But I have to clarify that the sensors sometimes also work as speed sensors so that you have it in consideration you have to analyze which of the sensors you should replace.

My goal is to give you the best advice i can based on your description, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt please do not hesitate to reply back.
Kind regards, Sebastian.