CarDoc
CarDoc, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

Sagging cloth sunroof on my Nissan quashqai, 2015 techna, Is

Customer Question

Sagging cloth sunroof on my Nissan quashqai
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2015 techna
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Is possible. I’ve tried holding it in place to tension it but so far not worked
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  CarDoc replied 12 days ago.

Hi, How are you?
I'm Shabaz, one of the automotive experts. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

You will be prompted for a phone call by the automated system, you can accept this if you wish to speak to me, otherwise we can continue our conversation on the message thread.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 12 days ago.

Can you upload a picture?

.

You can use the paperclip button to add a photo from your device, you must type something in the message box otherwise the picture will not send.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 12 days ago.

Since I recieved no response, I will leave you with a general answer and I hope this helps.

I would advise that you peel the headliner back and use fabric spray adhesive to attach the fabric to the headliner frame, this adhesive can also be used for foam.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer.