Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Nissan Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

L have just perchest a Nissan Elgrand and need to get the AV

Hi l have just perchest a Nissan Elgrand and need to get the AV monitor in English can you help please
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2007 E51
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iam I perchest an English translation
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: All the buttons display features but won't let me in
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I forgot to say it's an import
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can I get DVD sat nav disk

Hi my name is***** am here to assist you Today the issue you have has been an issue for years as the vehicle originally was built for the Japanese market place and not sold to a multi language European market place.

I would need more information but as i have said in my last text text with it been a import there is no way to covert it to English the DVD and CAT NAV will need replacing with European spec if you need me just get back to me regards Gavin.

Gavin Perry, Nissan Mechanic
Experience: Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Hi Gavin

Thank you for your reply can you recommend a specific unit

Give Base systems a call on Tuesday that is who i use 01772 886000.