sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have owned a Leaf for the last five years. It's the best

Customer Question

I have owned a Leaf for the last five years. It's the best car I have had. I would like to carry my e-bike, but I am told that there is no standard bile carrier that will fit the Leaf. Can you advise ?
JA: What year is your Leaf?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your Leaf yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the carriers that are available. My cycle dealer tells me that the Leaf and another model are the only two that cannot be fitted with a carrier
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.