Phillip H
Phillip H, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

My radio on my juke keeps closing down every few minutes

My radio on my juke keeps closing down every few minutes .Sometimes just a couple of minutes and then comes back on .Sometimes the whole radio screen shuts down and then comes back on.It has done this for a year or so,and sometimes it won't happen for a Good few months
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: someone did check and said it was ok
JA: What year is your JUKE?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I will have take to perhaps a business that deals with electrics
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hiya

It may be that the unit just requires a software update.  This can be completed at any Nissan Dealer.  That would be the first stage of repair.  If this doesn't cure the issues then potentially it will require a new Audio Unit or repaired if possible.  Again this can be arranged through your local Nissan Dealer.

Phillip