Phillip H
Phillip H, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I need a battery for a Nissan Micra 1989/90 number 155.

Customer Question

I need a battery for a Nissan Micra 1989/90 number 155. Where can I get one peae?
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: it has been charged several times but does not last more ha two days
JA: What year is your Micra?
Customer: 1989/90
JA: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Halfords engineer came with a new battery but it was the wrong one . He left mine on the Garage floor. I know nothing about am 87 years old with painful hands
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My car has a very good working engine, one owner, me, had done35483 miles always kept in a garage. Also I need the engineer to coe to my house to fix the new battery
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 17 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My pone number would ot register accurately It is 01782 642472 Thankyou
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My phone number would not register accurately . It is 01782 642472. Thanks
Expert:  Phillip H replied 17 days ago.

Hiya

The best place to go for a new battery would be your local Nissan Dealer.  They can most certainly supply and fit the correct part for your vehicle.

If you need a mobile service then you can either contact Halfords and see if they can source the correct battery for you or try someone like Kwik Fit who also provide a Mobile Service.  You can find them here: Kwik FIt.

Phillip

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Halfords sent the wrong one and donor have the right one But thanks for the suggestions. Shall try them. Very helpful. Thanks Phillip
Expert:  Phillip H replied 17 days ago.

Hiya

No problem at all.  If they can't help then I can see if there is anyone else local to you who may be prepared to help you.  Try them first and if no joy let me have your post code and I will have a look around for you.

Phillip