sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Just bought new nissan navara 2010 radio channels don't work

Customer Question

Just bought new nissan navara 2010 radio channels don't work I think is because of the time zones the jeeps an import and doesn't have my exact time zone how do I add it
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: No I haven't. there is sound coming through the for the phone but not stations
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I've selected time zones but made not difference none of them are in ireland I'd like to add ireland
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, please allow me to check the manual for the moment.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thank you

Dear, surely the software of the equipment is out of date and it is not catching the network correctly that's why it is not updating, it is not that the time is the cause of the lack of tuning, but the update as such.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can I update this

Dear customer, this update can be done on your own by buying an update sd card, however, I have noticed that in the UK it is more cost effective and practical to go to a workshop that does gps, radio, nav sat system updates, as it is usually cheaper than buying the sd card with the software and also, you get the work done by people who are experts in the field.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thank you

At your service dear customer, is there anything else I can help you with?

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.