AutoDoc1
AutoDoc1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Production Manager/Technician
104489976

Has my juke 2015 been recalled? Mecanic said that only

Customer Question

Has my juke 2015 been recalled?
JA: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mecanic said that only timing Chaîne not checked
JA: Do you know your ignition timing number? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: no 45000
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Nissan
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Mustapha
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dundee Scotland
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

Hello Mustapha and welcome to JustAnswer!  My name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist you. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out.

Thank you for taking the time to let us help you out with this problem and hopefully we can sort it out quickly.

Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

What is the VIN?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
DL15KXW
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

I will need the whole VIN from the vehicle.  All 17 digits.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Where can I find this number please?
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

It's on the driver door sticker, on the lower part of the dash as seen through the windscreen, or on your registration papers.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Text are fine for me
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

The system will give you an automated phone call offer to speak to one of us on the phone.  It is optional.  Some folks prefer to talk on the phone.  If you don’t, please ignore it as I cannot control the offer from popping up.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This the VIN
SJNFEAF15U7122609
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

Got it, thanks.  There are no recalls on your vehicle.

Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

It has been my pleasure to help you today Mustapha, and I hope I have given you a satisfactory answer.  If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know.  It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is any more I can do.  I invite you to ask me any follow-up questions.  Thank you for using our site and for trusting me to answer your question.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for you reply
I both my car less than two years ago
Mileage was 37000 now it’s 45000
I had a breakdown las October and after scans only P0303 code keep coming. My garage is suspecting timing chain or internal failureWhat’s your advice please?
Expert:  AutoDoc1 replied 12 days ago.

You're very welcome. Thanks for the question and we’d be glad to help!  We are only allowed to address one concern per request.  If you need any further information regarding another concern, I kindly ask you to open up a new question, so I don’t get in trouble.  You can do this by logging in to JustAnswer.com or using the mobile app.  You can go to your “my questions” page to open a new question. Thank you for helping me comply with this policy.