sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Not running right, Nissan Quashqai agents premium, 2020, No

Customer Question

Not running right
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Nissan Quashqai agents premium
JA: What year is your Nissan?
Customer: 2020
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No and not tried anything
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just a minute
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know with whom I have the pleasure to talk, also if possible I would like you to send a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you obtained any error code, it would also be convenient. Keep in mind that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you for now dispense with the call, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Deborah forshaw

Dear Deborah, do you want me to help you find someone to help you do these reviews in your area, or do you want to tell me more about how it doesn't work and what you have tried?

Dear customer, the problem you are telling me about, is quite general, you have not given me many details, however the most common causes of a vehicle not starting are usually battery charging, fuse status, starter motor or starter motor connections, I will be happy to help you find someone to help you with these checks if you consider it, as you have not answered my previous messages.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.