sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My nissan navara d40 manual 4x4 is choked, how can l bring

Customer Question

My nissan navara d40 manual 4x4 is choked, how can l bring it back to 2x4
JA: What year is your Navara?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 mechanics has so far came to fix with their diagnostic system but failed. What should I do
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The last one says that he must open the gearbox and release the 4x4 from there but l am a bit confused that's why am contacting you
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My name is*****
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No calls please, let's chat only please
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Reason is that l am in Africa, Ghana now and calls are very bad at the moment here

Dear customer, what codes did you get or why were you unable to reset and what diagnostic equipment was used?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am not the mechanic, l am the owner. but l don't trust the mechanics who came around to help that's why I am contacting you to help

Dear customer I understand this, to begin with, I consider that probably are not doing a correct evaluation, the ideal is that it is done with a software of the brand, since they could be omitting modules related to the problem, on the other hand, sometimes when we present problems in the ESP module, or abs, there may be problems in the traction, which we can not restore because the problem of origin is not being attacked, in addition, it is advisable that whatever the code is for me to have a smaller picture, so they can not restore it, be shared with me, to have a better picture of the fault, I will keep me attentive to your problem, but I will require you to perform what I have mentioned.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.